Registration for the 2019 state competition will open October 1!
2018-19 Season registration form will be up on October 1, 2018 and close on January 18, 2018 . Your registration will NOT be complete until this form is filled out and fees are paid. Please check back on October 1st!
Teams will pay membership fee to the State organization.
The membership fee scale follows:
|$200||First team per school per division (up to 15 students)|
|$100||Second team per school per division (up to 15 students)|
|$60||First year competing in Utah Science Olympiad or have not competed in the last 5 years|
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AS TO WHERE YOUR TEAM FITS ON OUR FEE PAY SCALE, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fees include:
- 1 team membership
- Science Olympiad rules (B or C) will be available online through the Nation Sci Oly website
- Admittance into regional, State and National tournaments *
- This item is non-refundable
- Science Olympiad is a non-profit, public charity organization. The team registration fee contributes to the growth and sustainability of the Science Olympiad program and supports ongoing program development. Fees are not used to pay salaries.
* Only one team per school per division will be allowed to move onto the State tournament with the opportunity to advance to Nationals. Invitationals may charge an additional fee.
No other fees will have to be paid if a team qualifies for the Science Olympiad National Tournament.
Teams will prioritize which of the regionals, they would like to attend.
If your team is unable to pay these fees, please contact us to inquire about a fee waiver.